*Britney 2Cd Special Limited Edition - Singapour (Cd/Dvd)





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Cd:
1.- I'm a slave 4u
2.- Overprotected
3.- Lonely
4.- I'm not a girl, not yet a woman
5.- Boys
6.- Anticipating
7.- I love rock 'n roll
8.- Cinderella
9.- Let me be
10.- Bombastic love
11.- That's where you take me
12.- When i found you
13.- I run away *Bonus track
14.- What it's like to be me
*Bonus remix track
15.- Overprotected (Darkchild remix edit)
16.- I'm not a girl... (Metro remix)
17.- I'm a slave 4u (Thunderpuss radio edit)
 
*Dvd:
1.- Britney talk part.1
2.- I'm a slave 4u - Video
3.- Britney talk part.2
4.- Light, Camera, Action - Oveprotected (Live from Disney Tv)
5.- Britney talk part.3
6.- I'm not a girl, not yet a woman - Video
7.- Britney talk part.4
8.- Overprotected - Video (Darkchild remix)
9.- Britney talk part.5
10.- Making of Pepsi comercial - Right now
11.- Britney talk part.6
Incluye:
*Poster doble lado
*Caja de dvd
Cat num: 9223982